Intellectual Property Law is highly complex and should only be handled by a specialist IP lawyer. Our highly experienced Intellectual Property Lawyers provides expert advice on a full range of Intellectual Property services ranging from trademarks, copyrights, and patents to registered designs and trade secrets.
Why choose The Intellectual Property Lawyer?
- Our Lawyers are Intellectual Property Law experts – dedicated to this highly specialist area
- Our IP Lawyers provide specialist city quality Intellectual Property advice at local prices – available and affordable to every business, one-man band, SME or multinational
- When it comes to Trademark advice, our Lawyers work alongside specialist Trademark Attorneys based in our offices, providing seamless one-stop legal advice
- We offer FREE initial telephone advice.
- Our Intellectual Property Lawyers can handle your IP Law issues wherever you live using e-mail, telephone and Skype to take instructions without needing to see you – or can meet you in one of our four offices in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
Our Intellectual Property Services
There are a number of ways our IP Lawyers can protect your business:
- Intellectual Property management and identification
- Managing your brand
- Negotiation and drafting of your IP Agreements
- Exploiting your Intellectual Property through franchising and licensing
- Filing your Trademarks
- Protecting your Intellectual Property Rights and enforcing against infringement
Contact The Intellectual Property Lawyer
Our IP lawyers represent clients nationwide – particularly in Wiltshire, Devon, Somerset, Berkshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
So wherever you work in the UK, for clear and practical IP advice, contact The Intellectual Property Lawyer today for
- a FREE initial telephone consultation on 0800 1404544
- use the contact form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.